Friday, November 07, 2008

Three Brothers

We had a beautiful morning in the park, and these boys were definitely a handful. One child is totally doable... two can be a challenge... but three? Whew! I had my work cut out for me. Typical brothers having all sorts of brotherly fun... and a few arguments along the way. By the time we were done, I had a great set of images I totally loved... and that's what it's all about!
This guy was such a charmer... and had a great smile!

On that cusp between boyhood and manhood... I love that this picture gives you a glimpse of the young man he is becoming.
And THIS one... hoo boy! He made me work that morning, but that smile was all worth it :)
Three brothers... friends for life.
Lori, thanks for giving me the opportunity to meet your boys. I loved spending time with you!

No comments: