Thursday, November 13, 2008

The first of several Reno sessions

I absolutely LOVED my trip to Reno, especially the families I got to meet. This is Marie and her family - I love that she chose me for her portraiture investment. And I absolutely love love LOVED her fabulous red hair. If only there was a way for me to bottle that color!!
We took the pictures at Rancho San Rafael, my favorite place in Reno. The fall colors were amazing and I loved the way everyone coordinated so well.

I also loved the relationship Marie and her husband have. They are seriously such a cute couple, joking and laughing and having fun...

And speaking of fun, their boy was a RIOT! I casually suggested playing in the leaves and he was ALL FOR IT!
I couldn't have asked for better weather or a more beautiful family. We had a completely great time, and I can't wait for Marie to see all the images in her gallery!
More Reno sessions coming soon... stay tuned!
And, remember... if you want a quick session for holiday cards, be sure to make an appointment for our special limited edition holiday photo sessions at Olive and Bean! There are still a few time slots available, but there is no telling how soon they will be gone. Call 228.BEAN to get your name on the list so you don't miss out on this exclusive opportunity!

No comments: