Thursday, November 06, 2008

Images of Hope and the March of Dimes - Join Us!

Wednesday, November 12th at 10 am, please join the Nevada Chapter of the March of Dimes at the NICU Family Support Open House!

The event will begin at the UMC Family Resource Center (1120 Shadow Lane) at 10 am, followed by three NICU tours of UMC that will be given starting at 10:30 am.

I am especially excited about the NICU tours, because the walls of the hospital are now filled with beautiful IMAGES OF HOPE from some amazing families! Canvases ranging in size from 16x24 to 30x40 inches now grace the walls of the 6th and 7th floor at UMC, and all of them show children who have graduated from the NICU! We also have a beautiful book that includes even more photos from participating families. This huge project has been several months in the making, and I can't wait to share with all of you the wonderful results.

If you are interested in attending the event, please contact Michelle Gorelow, Director of Program Services at the March of Dimes, at 702.732.9255. I will be there, and I hope you can join me!

In the meantime, check out the canvases that were chosen to be displayed on the walls (special thanks to Ken from bkfinephoto.com for his photos of Lily, Kelly, Kaylee, Alexa, and Joselyn):

















8 comments:

rychelle said...

what a great program!

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Ohhhhh Jessie ... you are so beyond talented. These are ALL making me cry. What a remarkable proof of HOPE!

Me loves you!

Hope's Mom,
Melody

Baby Lily and Super Zoe said...

Thank you so much for doing this for all of us.
Lily's mom -Deborah

Anonymous said...

What an awesome thing you did. These are all gorgeous pics. brought tears to my eyes! I can't wait to see the display on Wednesday!

Kelly's mom- Allison

Jenene said...

I LOVE IT!
I can't wait to see them next week!

Lisa McSpadden said...

Jessie,

These are FABULOUS!!!! I love, love, love all of them. Thanks for the sweet note and for sending me the link. I'd love to see pics of the final display! :-)

Take care,
Lisa Mac

Anonymous said...

Jessie,

We are so honored to have been apart of this project. Your photos are breath taking and they ALL brought tears to my eyes.

I hope they bring hope and inspiration to all the families whose children end up staying in the NICU.

Thanks again,
Sabrina

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful and amazing. What a wonderful tribute.
Margaret~ Scott and Alexandra's Mom