Friday, November 14, 2008

Another Reno Session with Paddy and his Puppies

I had the most fun with Paddy and Sarah. They are seriously the CUTEST couple and their dogs are like their kids. I love that I got to capture them as a "family"...



Taking portraits of dogs is always a fun challenge. One runs away, they look everywhere except where I want them to look, they find something (like goose poop) that is far more interesting than me...
Or, in the case of these two, they found a lake. And jumped in it. So, as a result, the dog photos were cut short... but I still managed to get in some photos of just the two of them.




I love the way she is looking at him here... the way they are holding hands and the way they are just so connected. You can tell they are best friends. I couldn't stop thinking about them all weekend. May they have a lifetime of amazing memories just like these.

No comments: