Monday, November 03, 2008

Little Ghouls and Goblins

I know, I know... I have so many other sessions to share... but I couldn't resist posting some sneak peeks from the Modern Halloween Event at Olive and Bean!

There were so many ADORABLE little ones!

Little Cookie Monster was my favorite. The poor guy was not sure he liked the costume at all...

so, behind me we had my assistant, the girls from Olive and Bean, and even Mom singing and dancing and trying to get him to crack a smile. Apparently their skills were lacking, because he went from "not sure" face to "GET ME OUT OF HERE!" face!

Oh well... at least they tried!

I loved the unique costumes that came through! The unicorn rider...
the pair of adorable insects...

Bat girl...

The little swashbuckler...

Sweet little ladybug...

... and more! Photos will be ready for pickup at Olive and Bean after November 7th.

Due to the great response, we want to do another photo event at Olive and Bean! Mark your calendars for November 15th and call us to make your appointment... just in time for the holidays, we are offering a ONE DAY ONLY limited edition MINI FAMILY PHOTO SESSION right at the store! For more information, contact 702.228.BEAN and keep an eye on the blog. You will not want to miss out on this chance to get your family photo and holiday cards DONE in one day!

No comments: