Thursday, December 11, 2008

More of Matt and Kristy's Engagement Session

We had the best time at the park together. Matt and Kristy walked around, talked, and laughed while I stood in the background capturing their interactions. Mat hadn't actually proposed to Kristy yet... they were stopping in Vegas on their way to Kristy's family's house in Colorado and Matt had showed me the ring he bought her. The plan was to propose while on a hike in the mountains. Kristy just thought we were doing a simple photo shoot of the two of them together because they had been dating for awhile and while they had been talking marriage, Matt hadn't worked up the nerve to "officially" ask her yet :). I was hoping Matt would propose at the session (WOULDN'T THAT HAVE BEEN AWESOME??!), but he wanted to ask her father's permission first (collective "aaaawwww"). Who can argue with that?
Kristy says this one is Matt's "Leather Jacket Catalog Ad" pose:







Thanks so much, Matt and Kristy, for letting me photograph you two! I am so excited about the upcoming wedding and I can't wait to photograph it, too!

No comments: