Monday, December 08, 2008

More fall... this time in Virginia

I absolutely love my job. And I love traveling to visit special friends to take their family photos. A couple weeks ago I got to take a trip to Christiansburg, Virginia to experience autumn on the east coast... and while I was there I got to photograph a few of my favorite people in the world!

They are also from Las Vegas, so fall is a whole new experience for them as well. We were loving all the different leaves! Red, yellow, orange - and even purple leaves! I am telling you... when you've pretty much lived your life in Vegas, fall leaves are an amazing thing.

And the boys totally loved playing in the leaves, too. Leaf piles are a new and very fantastic thing for them!

The other new and fantastic thing for them? This little puppy. He is quite an entertaining little fellow.

I am one lucky photographer.
Thanks for trusting me to cross the country and take your portraits. I am honored :)

No comments: