Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Fall in Reno, and the Fatbaby who Grew Up

So early last year I photographed the cutest, fattest baby. I loved her sweet face and her chubbiness. This image of her with her mommy was one of my favorites of all last year.
And it's been a little over a year and this little fat baby is no longer a fat baby at all. She's lost that baby chunk and has grown quite a bit of hair... and I didn't think I could love her sweet face any more than I did, but I was so very wrong...

Look at her. She's a freaking angel! Oh and how she loves her big brother. And Dora. ;)

And her big brother? Well, he loves his 10 year old cousin. Anything his cousin does, he does too. This includes learning how to climb trees, which is how we spent much of the day :)
And we also posed like rockstars.
And who could resist playing in the leaves? Not these guys.

Aaaaah. I love the fact that Reno has actual SEASONS where LEAVES CHANGE. Here in Vegas there's a day where all the leaves turn brown, followed by a windy day where they all blow off the trees. That is it. And that is quite sad, considering my favorite season in the world is Fall. I can't wait to share more fall pics. Cause I GOT EM!

1 comment:

Nicole Kberg said...

oooh i love fat babies! she's a cutie now too. you are so talented miss jess!