Sunday, December 28, 2008

Love what you do.


I absolutely love my job. I love my clients. During the holidays I wanted to take a moment to let everyone know just how much I have enjoyed myself this year. I will be doing another year-end slideshow and I can't wait to share with you some of my favorite and most memorable images from 2008. I am working in a brand new slideshow program, so naturally it's been a bit of a challenge... but of course it will be SO worth it! My goal is to have it up by New Year's Eve for your enjoyment. Thank you so very much for allowing me another year to do what i love. We are still in Holidays Mode over here until after the new year, so there is limited phone and email, but this week I will be returning emails and phone calls to those who called over our holiday break. We are actively booking late January/early February, so be sure and call if you are looking for a session soon! (oh, and yes, that is my family up there!)

No comments: