Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Hunt Family

Tamra called me to do some family photos... her son was leaving on his 2 year mission soon and she wanted some group shots before he left. Here's the missionary himself:
And the rest of the brood. As you can see, they have a full house!
We even got the puppies in on the photo, which was no small feat, let me just say!

Of course, Tyler could not be controlled.

And here's Austin, the missionary himself, all cleaned up...
He will be riding his bike around Florida for the next 2 years, so I decided we needed a shot of him in his bike helmet too. This is my favorite shot ;)

Tamra, your family was so much fun to photograph! Thanks for letting me capture a glimpse of your life.

2 comments:

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

Cute pictures!

Brady Fam said...

Hey, I know the family! That was fun to check out your site (then blog) and see those I recognize. They are a fun group. Crazy to see Austin ready for his mission. I got your info. through Bellies and Blossoms. My girl is turning 1.