Thursday, June 05, 2008

Absolutely irresistible

Jessie called me to take some family photos since they added a new member recently...
He was absolutely irresistible. Actually he wasn't the only one who was. His big sister was completely precious, and I loved getting to know mom and dad.
Of course there was a moment in the middle of the session where Big Sister didn't have her cup of raisins, and a tear was shed...

And some sweet closeness between dad and son...
Big sister got over her crying when she was able to proudly wave the Australian flag for her daddy and me...
And mom got a chance to spend a little quality time with her little guy...
And, finally, we ended up on the bed in the Master Bedroom, where Big Sister counted everyone's toes (she's only two! She is amazing!).

Thanks so much, Jessie (have I mentioned I love your name?? hee), for allowing me the opportunity to get to know your family. It was an honor to get to know you for a little while and give me a glimpse into your life. :) Your entire gallery will be up this weekend! Until then, enjoy your preview!

No comments: