Friday, May 16, 2008

Baby Billy

This little guy was the brightest eyed two week old I have ever seen! He was so interested in what was going on around him, and I loved taking pictures of him. Here he is in the handmade family cradle, with his special quilt made by grandma...
And as you can see, Billy was born into a full house! Always a little chaos, but always lots of love.
These three just made my day. I loved how giggly they were (especially about brother's stinky feet!)
And this one. Boy, does she rule the roost. Love this shot of her. So typical of her personality. I did a little antique finish on it to add to the mood. :)
Ahhh and Baby Billy. What a little sweetheart. He fell asleep during the last 15 minutes of the session. I love how peaceful he looks.

I had such a great time with this wonderful family!

No comments: