Friday, September 19, 2008

A Stroll in the Park

I loved this family photo session. Mom and dad and daughters... all of them just loving each other's company and really having a good time. It was a beautiful day and the park was nearly empty (except for a few peacocks that slightly terrified the youngest daughter!)... perfect for a little stroll...
I always love to ask couples how they met each other. I get the best stories, and almost always a laugh or two...

Sisters. I love the special relationship bond between them. With two sisters of my own, I know firsthand the dramas and the struggles that come with having a house full of girls... but aside from those, there is an unbreakable bond that runs deep between sisters. And these two definitely share it. :)
Who looks this beautiful at 13??
And I can't believe she is just 10...!
These two are one very lucky couple.
And I am one very lucky photographer. Enjoy your preview, Kerri! Your whole gallery will be up by the end of the weekend. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are great photo. You did amazing like always.