Thursday, July 31, 2008

Olive and Bean Boutique

A new shop has opened up in town, and I love it. It's called "Olive and Bean" and it's located in the Village at Centennial Springs. Catering to the client that desires stylish, healthy, and innovative products for home, bath, and baby, I knew it was a place I was going to love. I watched as the store transformed from an empty building to a beautiful environment that welcomes children and inspires moms.

(click on the picture above to visit the website!)

Each time I go in there, I find something I just love - and I know you will, too. It's the perfect place to find a unique baby gift, toy, or even bath and body product for yourself. I am especially fond of the lavender bath tea - it comes with a cool infuser that you can just drop in your bath and steep as the bath fills up! Pure heaven, I tell ya! And check out the wall near the back as you walk in for some great samples of the gallery-wrapped canvas prints I offer, too :)

The best part has been getting to know the owners of this family-run operation. They are really great people, helpful and friendly, and always wearing a smile on their faces. We did a little photo shoot the other day and I just love the captures we got.




Congratulations on your grand opening! Your full gallery will be online very soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I can't wait to see the rest of them. I already know you do great work but I guess it's different when it's your own kid...lol

Thanks again,
Alina Anderson
www.oliveanbeanboutique.com