Thursday, March 06, 2008

Why hire a professional photographer?

I just came across this blog article on RealSimple's website... and I thought I would share, because I totally agree.

My job as your professional photographer is to capture your life and your children through my trained eyes. I have had years of art and photography experience, and I use that to create a portrait of you that encapsulates the essence of your personality and relationships. I will create an image of you that tells your story and becomes the most precious work of art you can hang on your wall, so that each time you glance up at that image your heart swells with emotion - laughter, love, hope, pride, joy, tenderness, or whatever feeling the image conveys to you.



If you want an image of your family that will tell your story, give me a call at 702.219.8166 or email me. I would love to be your professional photographer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessie, I love what you wrote...esp the part that talks about the 'essence' of their personality! I'm going to go check out the article now. thanks!

Unknown said...

Hey Jess,

I just wanted to post and let you know that I SO LOVED hanging out with you in Vegas last week and your work is great.

I cannot wait to hear that you have completely taken over your MARKET from the everyday yearbook style studios in your area. Your stuff is so unique and different. I love it.

Take care and miss ya already. You are a breath of fresh air.