Thursday, February 28, 2008

Straight out of a magazine

There was just something about Saturday... the perfect, slightly overcast day, a hint of a breeze, and balmy weather. It just felt like this morning's photo shoot was going to be a good one, and I was so right. Kaya met me at the Academy and we clicked right away. She is so cute and fun and comfortable in front of the camera. Best of all, she was up for anything! It was one of those photo shoots where I couldn't take a bad photo. This one's my favorite:

Kaya made my job so easy... she was expressive and natural and funky and fun. I couldn't have asked for a better session!
She's got a great sense of style... I loved all her clothing choices!
Kaya, I albolutely loved every single moment of our session... even if we didn't find a laundromat! You helped remind me that I absolutely, truly love my job. It was hard picking just four photos for this blog preview! I can't wait to share your entire gallery with you. Look for an email this weekend with a link to your session!
this blog post was brought to you by the letter K... :)

1 comment:

Anam_Kihaku said...

stunning photos!!! you have such a good eye for the shot.