Friday, December 28, 2007

New baby and 2007 year end slideshow!

Congratulations, Michelle! He is beautiful. Here are a few of my favorites from the session...




Your gallery will be up when I return to work next week!



In other news...
For anyone who did not receive the email I sent, I have posted my 2007 year end slideshow in the client section of my website. Click here, then choose the "Client Log-In" tab. Scroll down and you will see the link to the 2007 slideshow that features some of my favorite images from the past year. Click on the little bird icon and be sure your speakers are turned on! This slideshow will only be available for a limited time so don't miss out :).

1 comment:

Pennies In My Pocket said...

I just adore the photos with the babies at the foot of the bed and mom, dad and other kiddos at the head.....sooooooo cute!

Oh and I have to tell you, the maternity photo of me laughing on the sidewalk has been the BIGGEST hit with my friends and family. The only thing my best friend wanted for Christmas was a 5X7 of it....but I did get her other goodies, too! hehehe

:)