Monday, October 01, 2007

Bad news... good news

The bad news is that the database (clients) portion of my site has been down since last night. This is no good because I know that there are several of you who are waiting to see your pictures and place your orders. There have been a few intermittent moments of functionality, but they have been unacceptably short.

The good news is that I have transferred the site and all its files to a new host/server - almost everything is ready to go live. I am just waiting on the database designer to help me with the final move - and everything will be up and running very soon - and all the slowness that has been the issue for the past several weeks should be completely eliminated with this move!

So, please bear with me during these growing pains! I promise you will notice a much faster, more efficient site before you know it! If you have any questions or concerns about a current order or gallery, do not hesitate to call me at 702.219.8166. And, thanks again for your patience!

1 comment:

X said...

OMG, isn't that a nightmare. I've moved hosts twice.