Friday, September 07, 2007

Storyboards and Collages

Do you have several images from a session that tell a story together? Rather than purchasing them individually, consider one of our custom designed storyboards. My favorite size is 10x20 because it really ends up making a statement. Choose 2-4 of your favorite images, and add the caption of your choice. I will work with you on the design to come up with something that will be cherished for years to come.








Storyboard prices begin at $150 for the 10x20 size. Additional sizes and styles are available! These make wonderful gifts. They all come mounted on a sturdy backer board and are ready to frame. For an additional $50 we will frame it for you in a simple black frame so it is completely ready to hang!

Clients, if you have had a session with me in 2007 and would like to create a storyboard from your images, give me a call and I will happily create one for you! 702.219.8166

No comments: